Thursday, June 22, 2006

A wanderer's life...a fictional guy's life!

i think i'm reading too much of Adrian Mole...and its either i'm getting more and more influenced by him or...i'm too similar to him...esp the part where he always manages to piss juz abt everyone, ESPECIALLY his loved ones! going to the extent of forcing them to leave him...all unknowingly to himself...sad guy...

anyway, i realised i muz realli do something abt my fitness now...yest went for IPPT, my fitness dropped like a cannon ball into the water(Mole uses description like dat...)!!! and the worst part is i'm feeling sore all over my body...esp my back...dats realli bad...muz go toughen myself up le...if not later mati like the Commando Officer 2 days ago...poor guy...sigh...rest in peace fellow comrade...

Life is pretty boring...realli boring...its either playing my new PC game, reading Mole's diaries...or following my father around to makan...oh...and of course...serve my time NS in camp...

"she's right! the ring from dat particular brand doesnt last...has lost its shine...still wearing it nevertheless..."

No comments: