Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Rediscovering myself...

So wat have i done during my rotting period at home these few days? quite abit actually, like wat my previous entry wrote, back into channel surfing...downloading/watching anime and movies(yes, i'm cheapo!)...playing online games(my younger sis has conned mi into playing neopets again! can u believe it??? and i'm hooked!!!), play around with websites like youtube or Grouper(its where i got this MTV...), tweak my blog template abit here and there...not to forget...do the house chores...yes...i do the house chores...

say for example...this morn...dad and younger sis decided to watch X-Men 3, so i drove them to westmall before proceeding home to wash the dishes, fold the clothing etc...BUT...not before blasting the bloody speakers to its max...i swear i could stand in any part of the house and still hear the music loud and clear! Now dat...is life...a bachelor's life :) i might juz be able to get used to it...juz might...

"so back i go to suffer in camp where i feel my bed shaking once again!"

No comments: