Monday, June 26, 2006

I feel like crap~

becuz i slept for less than 8 hrs over the weekend...because i have a weak anti-body system...becuz i heed advice to rest more...i've once again ended p sick again...think this is the first time my fever has been dat bad...b4 panadol was 39 degrees, after panadol...was 38.5...WTF!!! even panadol couldnt bring my fever down...was tossing and turning last nite in bed the whole nite...wonder if my "like to sweet talk masturbating" bunk mate below was cursing mi under his breath...hmmm...

so instead of going for the SAF Day Parade rehearsal...mi played punk and went to see the doc instead...honestly didnt expect much, except to be excused from vigorous activities...but the veri veri veri veri veri kind doc gave mi 2 days MC! shiok! though mi still feeling like crap...imagine i can blackout from juz standing up and having to control my steps becuz of my aching body...ouch...

"Wonder if the heartache had anything to do with mi falling sick dat badly...mind over matter?"

No comments: