Thursday, March 31, 2005

Early in the morning...purposely went to canteen upstairs to have a look at wat they sell in the morning...realli disappointing...though the coffee was really strong and fresh...perked mi up alittle...

OIC juz talked to mi for 30 mins straight...with her mouth moving non-stop all dat time...she juz put mi in a deeper dilemma than i already am...i was contemplating whether i shld come back to work for her after my attachment...and she juz scared mi further with that 30 mins talk...sigh...as my fellow NCS colleage salted lady said "ur liang xin bu an...mind want to help her...but heart dunwan..."~ its also cuz of my OIC's boss...lets juz call her lady boss(YES! again a woman...), she's even more particular than my OIC...and she's way more ruthless than my OIC...and she doesnt care abt the welfare of her subordinates...compared to her...my OIC seems an angel...its dat bad...sigh...wat to do...wat to do...wat to do...

chances are i wont be coming back le bah...mi poly guys wanna have an overseas trip...and mi wanna take care of mi father at home too(I have to remind myself dat he's older than he looks...), and i wan some time for myself as well...

and in the distant future...i've set myself some targets...

1. never work for a female boss, they realli r more difficult ppl...and unknowingly deflates ur ego all the way down
2. try to be my own boss, at the end of the day...i hate being ordered around...
3. I'll try as hard not to work in an IT company at all, not even if its non-IT related work...ppl here have no life! how to pick up chicks like dat??? (dats a joke)
4. try not to have a 9-5 job sitting in a non-window office...it realli sux...
5. and finally...earn as much filthy money as possible (its filthy...but at least my family need not suffer!)

finished my crapping, thanx for ur time reading...now get back to work!!!

"when at a crossroad in life...and you don't know where to go............ask for directions~ wahahahaha!!! True wat!!~"
Stinko, ever the nonsensical philosopher

No comments: