Saturday, March 05, 2005

hmmm...its the weekend...i'm supposed to be happy...but i'm not...in fact i'm feeling pretty down rite now...ever heard of a philosopher going into poems?




the day it happened
was the day my heart felt light again in years
but slowly and agonisingly
i realised fate plays a cruel game
as reality set in, i finally realised...
i'm not yours to begin with...
the times i've spent
the effort i've given
the worries i have for u
first seems so worth it...
until reality kicks in
and everything goes for naught...
i finally realised...
i'm a nobody...
where do i stand?
when will this end?
will i call u my own?
or will i wither again?
must i play the waiting game?
and stay as the unseen?
til whatever comes to answer my pleas?
i'll still pray for you
and i'll still be there for you
but at the end the day
who am I to you?
i'll spend all my time just to care for you
but alas the decision lies with you...



juz hope to at least noe wats going on and where it'll go...sorri i if i sounded to abstract or illogical...juz wanna at least see wats the future...dun feel pressurized or anything...

Anyway!!!! back to sat...believe i'm gonna rot myself at home b4 going for a bbq in pasir ris...one of my classmate's bday bbq :)

off to sleep le...dun expect to wake up b4 10am...time to enjoy my sleep :)

the beauty of the human life is that because its so short everything seems beautiful and precious
Elves of Middle-Earth, envying mortals

No comments: