Tuesday, April 29, 2008

lost and confused



eh...it might still be a little too early, but i dunno how celebrate my bday this yr...first of all, wat i wanna do, then i gotta decide hu to call...i def cant call everyone like last yr...where i realli compromised catching up with some of my frens...and i dun wanna get wasted again...soooo...sigh...i'm lost...damn...

dat aside..starting from today, for the next 3 weeks, i tell myself i'm gonna work out everyday...run twice a day if i could even...i seriously gotta lose some weight in order to fit back into my clothings...damn...

also...i gotta clear my room...again...as there's a new glass shelf to accomodate now...i try to clear my room when i can now...but there juz seems to be endless rubbish...damn...

oh yar! i wanna get a tan too!!! imp!!! i dunno wanna be the fair boy back in poly days!!~ sleeping beauty also wants mi to get a tan...so i shall...i'll make a point to bring a book down to read while tanning...and hope i dun fall asleep and burn myself...ouch...damn...

"saying is one thing...doing it is another..i need the determination to do it!!!!"

No comments: