Thursday, April 24, 2008

Exams over, wat now?



the past week has been pretty mentally draining for mi...seriously...juz glad that i'm through with my 2nd semester...well...another 10 more to go...

last sem, after our last paper...the usual gang had dinner and ktv session, and this sem, the same thing happened...i swear, it was not on purpose...might become a trend though...

upon reaching home...wasted no time with my "get fit in 3 weeks" plan by running a short distance with some light static exercises (its PROGRESSIVE TRAINING!)...

my weird mood did not stop there, as i started to clean up my room once again...to think i supposedly cleared during my last holidays, oh well...my room looks like a pig sty now...not dat i mind...

on a side note...as my desktop has decided to give up on mi...i can onli borrow my sis's lappy to log on net...sigh...sad...

"its been a while since i've been the philosophical mi...very long while...i miss the dreamy philosophical mi...damn..."

No comments: