Wednesday, April 02, 2008



i rem the dayz when i first saw my men as recruits...and the variety of them...the "blur like sotong" kind, the "act garang but cry alot" kind, and the "do, do lor!" kind...those were the dayz

its been its been 6 months since i have ORD...and since the last i've seen them? my men have changed much...juz as i have...however, my men are soon approaching their ORD date too...but not without their "baptism of fire"

monday nite, they were gonna fly off to Taiwan for their inevitable ATEC, and Brigade Exercise...and mi, being the sentimental fool...made a trip down to the airport to see them off...as well as catch up with some of them...see how they were doing...i'm glad i made the long trip...

i managed to talk to not juz the men but also some of my fellow peers who had ORD-ed the same time as me...the sense of nostalgia... :) oh well, wish them the best for their trip to Taiwan...

"to console my men that going to taiwan is a good experience, i kept telling them dat compared to Brunei, Taiwan is a garden...and the gals there will leave u wanting more of course..."

No comments: