Saturday, July 28, 2007

too much and too little of somethings



becuz i'm a ORD personnal in say...5 weeks time? i'm quite ready to relinquish most of my duties to my understudy...and rightly so too i guess...since he has been so slack and lazy...even more than mi...makes no sense rite?

but becuz i myself have sort of switched off...i haven been working out as much as i would have liked...which is a bad thing...veri bad...why? cuz it doesnt help dat i'm eating more nowadays...and to add on to the fact dat i have a naturally low metabolism rate...the circumference around my waist has gone up a few millimeters...which is bad..

and i haven been getting enough rest nor sleep too...for the past few weeks have been falling sick...dats bad...always nagging to my sleeping beauty abt taking care of herself when i aint doing a so fine job myself *sniff sniff...runny nose~

Too much of
1.eating
2.spending money
3.stoning

Too little of
1.exercising
2.maintaining the condition of my room
3.rest and sleep
4.imagination and inspiration

"i believe b4 the end of everything...i shall emerge a sad man once again...i always have been..."
Stinko's philosophical alter ego returns~

No comments: