Sunday, April 15, 2007

turned good boy!



this is the expression on my face nowadays...why? a few reasons really :)

1. although i'm still at khatib camp, i'm no longer a trainee...so...i have the freedom to book out every nite...nice! like this i got the opportunity to meet my sleeping beauty eh???

2. playing more of an instructor role now, guiding my detachment of guys in mastering the mortar gives mi the pride of a commander(sounds drama and emo...BUT REALLI!)...and i'm actually not shy to say my detachment happens to be one of the strongest ;P proud of them...realli...

3. i've juz gotten my first birthday present! lets juz say my sleeping beauty likes to pamper mi as well! wahahahaha (Yes, i'm on cloud no. 9...envy mi!)

4. i've finally managed to configure my PSP properly to play games, watch movies and listen to music! NICE!


"now all dats missing is a honeymoon trip with my sleeping beauty!"

No comments: