Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Of enjoying the Arts and getting bombed!



pardon mi for the lack of updates...despite the lengthy break...u see..becuz my good friday last week was eaten up for my live firing of my Mortar cannon...

i used to get a kick out of firing live 5.56mm rounds from my rifle...but having juz fired a number of bombs from the mortar...i can say there's nothing quite like it!!! ever felt the type of shockwave that will push u back by force...thats what i felt whenever every round was fired...and you know wats the best part? my head is no more then a feet from the bomb...

anyway...b4 that...i had the opportunity to watch "The Phantom of the Opera" at the Esplanade...1 word...NICE!!! u might not believe it...but it was my first time going into the Esplanade theatre, and first time actually attending a play ;P i'm glad my first experience is a good one...

yest i accompanied my father to the hospital for his post-op appointment...here's wat happened...

"eh, Sean ah...that time Vick(my elder sis) and you went clubbing together rite?"
"yar, y?"
"she said she was going to intro one of her frens to u, did she?"
"did she? all her frens older than mi leh...u dun mind meh?"
"no lah...i mean juz make frens also can~"
"uh-huh...whatever la ah..."

even up to now my dear father is more anxious than mi on this matter...i think he's afriad i'll go gay...thing is...he didnt know i'm alittle on the homophobic side...REALLI!!!

"i'm starting to dig some of the songs from Phantom...music of the night anyone?"

No comments: