Sunday, February 11, 2007

time to reflect...and change!



the whole of last week had been mentally tiring...being involved in the live firing for the men ain't easy...and it realli doesnt help when Mr Static Idiot has left us, attaining is ORD status...and my poly frens adding on to my misery by telling mi how relax their lives r rite now, compared to mine...sigh...

it realli sort of makes u wonder...is there fairness? My mother tells mi no...no such thing...father tells mi yes...becuz he believes in karma...i personally believe in the latter...as i can be pretty philosophical if i want to...REALLI!

so i think to myself...maybe i'm realli having some serious issues to deal with myself...like stop being such a bastard, controlling my temper, stop being so critical of others, not complain so much, not bear so much hatred...hmmmm...

"maybe i shld convert to vegetarian and read scriptures like the buddha within the company, sgt Seah...i realli think i should..."

No comments: