Sunday, February 25, 2007

of knowing myself more...



revelations...things i've come to know...abt myself...

1. i'll usually be up for any crazy things(excluding interaction with girls)
2. i'll never be able to work up the guts to go up to girls...
3. i'll always cock up, say and do the wrong things at the wrong time...esp infront of gals!
4. i have super strange affinity with Karnomaly aka Taopok aka Ah Ong...i shan't explain...lest he murder mi later...
5. i'll never be able to curb dat impulsive buyer syndrome in mi...i actually signed up as a St James Powerstation member last nite...damn....ARGH!!!! there goes my ang bao $$$...

"to static idiot and juice boy...i'll make sure u regret not going to St Jams last nite...cuz despite my whining...i DID enjoy myself...dun believe ask Sad Boi!"

No comments: