Wednesday, July 19, 2006

trouble is my middle name~

i've come to realise dat my best buddy is "trouble"...cuz its either i always find trouble...or trouble will find mi...

juz take monday for example...if doing guard duty wasnt bad enough, i had to take up the job of guard commander...where i had account for every single damn thing! and because i suffer from short term memory...because i cannot multi-task...and i'm not fierce enough...i ended up being fu*ked educated by the veri veri veri fierce Brigade Sergeant Major all morning...letting the men climb all over my head, not giving a damn dat i'm the guard com...sacrifice my guard rest juz to settle the men's bloody cock-up...sigh...tell mi la...isn't trouble my best buddy?

"sooner or later i'm gonna get myself into veri veri veri deep shit for my relationship with trouble..."

No comments: