Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Every Man Has His Trouble...with Women! Part 2



And so as the time passes by, my individual, multi-racial, multi-lingual friends' women troubles progressed...and how interesting it is to listen to them as outsiders...

my french friend has now not 1, not 2 but 3 groups of gals to avoid...all at the same time...shld he encounter any of them at Zouk...meeting any one of these grps will definately mean he cant afford to be seen by the other 2 groups...cool~ now why cant i have this type of women trouble?

now my malay friend has stepped up a notch in chasing after his gal...though from their last conversation...i expect he'll still be playing her game of hide and seek in the near forseeable future~

the interesting twist comes with my chinese emotional and sentimental friend...someone new has come along!!! totally his type...their both into each other...which isnt a bad thing shld they get along together but...wat abt the gal still overseas? my dear emotional and sentimental juz hopes dat the so-called r/s btwn him and the overseas gal was juz a one-sided affair.........on his part!

all these interesting plots r starting to entertain mi liao...as my malay friend says "we all got probs la, but u different! neutral man!" i seriously dunno if dat was a compliment or an insult...

for mi? gal trouble? yeah...definately...remember...trouble and i r buddies...my trouble with gals...no gal wants mi...dats my trouble...

"Even LBT, my source of inspiration and admiration...has started his engine going after a gal...mi? sill stagnant here...why? i dunno..."

No comments: