Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Work...and...Work


call me a whiner...but i honestly think i work alittle too much for my own good...cant rem when was the last time i met up with my friends....at least the most of them...time for me to take a step back..even if it means delaying some of my work (not that it already isnt delayed...) there are signs telling me to chill...

1. i'm pretty much hounded by not juz boss but my grassroot leaders and external agencies on the average of every 15 mins...
2. i pretty much can never rem a time when i could sit at my desk and feel that i have finished my work...
3. i rem my chairmen's email better than i can rem some of my closest friends...

and the last straw came last nite when of all things to dream..i dreamt abt work..where everyone...REALLY everyone...bombarded mi for messing up the big event that was yet to happen...people hu noe mi noe i dun usually rem my dreams...sigh...i cant rem dreaming abt smooching a hot lady but i rem getting blasted...

"i should learn from my colleague...carry more balls...this way ur hands will be too full to do any other work..."

No comments: