Friday, January 14, 2011

Of pretty miss saigons and cheating viets~


And so I have gone and am back from the place famous for the play "Miss Saigon", water puppets, and the Vietcong. To say that it was happening would be an understatement...

1. i lost my voice for all 4 days i was there
2. i got teased all the time with the Viet girls
3. i blushed all the time becuz of that
4. i got cheated cheated of abt US$5 from a cabbie
5. i heard of people hu got snatched of their passports and cameras
6. i got to know my boss a little better...and i dare to say its the same for her...
7. i got to know more of my GRLs, and know them better
8. i showed them my working capabilities (or rather the lack of it...)
9. i'm glad that there were no major cock-ups...(actually i cant realli remember any...)
10. and finally, despite the odds, i actually enjoyed myself :)

"Round 2 for Ho Chi Minh anyone???"

No comments: