Saturday, July 24, 2010

Of what happened and what's to happen



sometimes, people juz dun learn their lesson, and i am one of those idiots...why? because despte the fact that i've always had facial injuries while playing soccer or basketball with my glasses on, i still wear them while playing.

and so...the latest injury came a couple of days back when the soccer ball hit mi in the left eye area, where i had an injury before from my poly days...upon closer examination, the wound was exactly on the scar from my poly days...a wound upon a wound...cool~

while i was contemplating contact lenses, i decided not to when my optician told mi to change my lenses is onli 90 bucks...its so much cheaper can? and i still cant get the hang on putting on contacts...

on another note...

people have been asking mi wats next...my answer would usually be attempt to do well at my job, wont be surprised if i'm fired though, look forward to my first paycheck, but the most immediate concern would be to grad...which is in like.........2 weeks plus?

then ppl ask abt love life, and i reply "wat love life?", "dun have, dun wan", and "not looking forward to anything except job", which is the truth...after what i've heard from an animated female geomancer and a wise old man hu can crack jokes with a straight face while reading ur 8 characters, i think i need to realli wake up and do wat i need to, and romance juz isnt one of them...

i'm taking wat they said with a pinch of salt, but i gotta realise that with such coincidences with their description of mi and their similar readings, i should be more conscious of myself, even if not for believing in something that people are skeptical abt, but at least be conscious of how i seriously live my life now, cuz this is the real world i'm gonna step into...and it seems scary...

"inorite?"

No comments: