Sunday, July 11, 2010

Of fortune telling and family bonding



Because my mother happens to be on a fairly long leave, and because she happened to have some free time, and because she was interested in consulting a geomancer, and because I happened to be with her, i got my 8 characters read as well...

and the geomancer said i was a weird person...she said...

1. I tend to daydream a lot...too much...so much so that i live in my own world (TRUE)
2. I tend to be alittle short of my temper (understatement...and TRUE)
3. I tend to not want to change for others, as a consequence from daydreaming in my own world too much (hmmm...quite true i guess...)
4. I tend to like to contradict myself all the time, so much so that I end up not knowing what i want...(SO TRUE~)
5. I'm too stubborn, too much for my own good at times...(TRUE...i'm a bull, wa-do-u-x-pek?)
6. And becuz i'm too stubborn, i tend to be loggerheads with some individuals, hence...not good PR (quite true too...)

As a result of all those characteristics of mine...i'm gonna have a pretty hard life...damn...

1. i'm gonna marry late, cuz it take a serious woman to take all my shit :P
2. i'm gonna be doing bad at work, becuz i'm juz too stubborn for my own good, and the heavens dun smile on mi...

oh well...shit happens...moving on...

spent a fair bit of time with family, which was good, movie and makan :) talked abit, joked abit, shopped abit...good family bonding :)

On a side note...i already got a job offer...should i take it?

"Stinko ponders...and ponders..."

No comments: