Tuesday, October 02, 2007

of changes in mi



since starting sch...i have honestly surprised myself...i have never been as hardworking my entire student life b4 as i am now...i willingly stay back in sch til nite juz to study...i drink essence of chicken, red bull, plus coffee with milk juz to stay awake thru the nite to revise, i can sit infront of the com for hrs, not playing games but typing, editing, re-doing my essay...i have lost my life...becuz...

in exchange, i have not stepped into the cinema since i started sch, i have not done any shopping for myself(wait a min...i seldom do anyway...), i'm more depressed than usual, i bite people more than i smile at them now, and i'm realli realli fat now (wait...no link...), ba!!~

and to top it off, its my mid-term exam, and i have to go injure myself on my RIGHT HAND!!! take a look...



looks more like a rotting wound than a cut...oh well...

"I NEED MY LIFE BACK!!!"

No comments: