Monday, October 08, 2007

lucky boi



although last week has been quite a killer because of my 2 major mid-term papers Psycho and Comms, as well as handing in my first essay...not to 4get, i juz finished my maths mid-term today...

onli left English and Computer Science mid term on wed and 2nd part of Computer Science on fri...its relatively lite on mi this week...realli...though i have to catch up with my Comms portfolio and start on my 2nd essay's initial draft...sigh...no rest for the living...

y i gotta say i'm lucky...cuz i managed to get thru my 3 major papers knowing i wont perform miserably (unless i'm too confident..), managed to do well for my first essay...and still be in one piece...though i am running a fever now...

sigh...never ending tests and assignments...holidays never looked so worthwhile b4...

to my sleeping beauty...thanks for being there for the emo boi dat is mi :)

No comments: