Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Miracles do happen~



becuz i noe i will onli rot my arse away if i went home straight after sch, and becuz i got 2 major tests...ON THE SAME DAY!!! and becuz i haven started revising on anything yet...i decided to stay back after sch today to do some revision...

so i actually realli realli realli sat down for a full 2 and a half hrs in the library to do my psycho revision...so now i know the diff btwn a methodological behaviorist and a radical behaviorist...or do i? damn...

anyway...after i got home...as expected...i did rot for awhile...with late dinner of course...but a sudden urge of craziness came over mi...b4 i knew it...i was in running attire...

i gotta admire myself for the stupid things i do sometimes...juz 2 nites back i had already tortured myself with 10km...and lagging my usual time by 8 mins...getting a weird feeling in my right knee joint...yet...yet i still went for a run...

so i did run a little better...so the weird knee feeling wasnt too bad...so i did feel juz a tiny winny bitsy bit better...still...doesnt change the fact tat i was still 1 min over short of my usual timing...and i was actually crazy enough to run when i got a morning class tomoro...omg...i'm so not gonna be able to wake up later...

"methodological behaviorists, radical behaviorists, biological psychologists...next thing they'll throw psychiatrists and social psychologists in my face..."

No comments: