Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Difference between doing ur job and bootlicking...



as i've been around in the company for a far longer time in the company...its onli natural dat i'm closer to my platoon commander, platoon sergeant and my men...compared to my understudies...but overtime we the older commanders thought they would slowly take over positions successfully...

alas...currently from the way i see it...it aint the case...my understudies dont understand the roles and sacrifices a commander has to make...onli whining their way thru everything and not doing anything...not bothering to get to know the men better...juz staying inside their bunk fixated on their PSP...sigh...

anyway...i believe some of them thinks i'm bootlicking my PC and PS too much as i spend too much time with them...and leaking info of them cutting corners and slacking...all i can say is despite mi being an ORD personnal...i still do make myself useful my helping my platoon...infact i daresay i have been more useful than my understudies during the last outfield exercise...

being a commander...its not juz giving commands and using eye power...its about doing with them as well...and getting to noe them personally...and providing welfare from them...to show them u care...so that when they noe u care for them...they will in return give their all to get the job done...

"if some people think i'm bootlicking..so be it...when the actual fact is dat i still do a better job..."

No comments: