Sunday, August 19, 2007

Anxiety over things



recently...i've had a little bit of fear and anxiety over my future...over alot of things actually...

1. i'm soooo looking forward to ORD...get out of camp...but worried abt lack of income...
2. scared of going back to studying...
3. scared of the distant future...career wise...

true...i can actually go into almost any field should i successfully complete this degree of mine...and along with my diploma...i believe i'm diversified enough to be considered employable...jack of all trades...master of none...sigh...some more with the lack of income...i gotta find a way to earn some pocket money for myself...and to spoil my sleeping beauty...

though with all these...i'm still glad i have someone to share my woes and happiness with...my sleeping beauty has been understanding enough to tolerate mi..and i realli enjoy the times we spent together...we actually played hide and seek inside a supermarket...believe it or not...

"i think b4 i ORD...i might juz lose my temper and give my understudies 1 times good wake up call and buy my men some prata for my last book in...weird rite?"

No comments: