Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I still like Mambo Nite~



because my last few attempts to go clubbing was ruined time and again...i was determined to go last nite when brudder Ong msged mi "ZOUK!!! TONITE!!!" although it wasn't my fav mambo nite...i still went ahead with it...onli to realise...becuz there was a guest DJ, DJ Sasha...the entrance fee was 30 bucks....ta ma de....

i cant say i'm a fan of House music...so i was shuffling between Zouk and Phuture...which was playing Hip Hop RnB...not that i didnt like it...but this fickle-minded fren of mine kept wanting to switch between the 2 places...i ended up sticking my fat arse to Zouk and tried, tried tried veri hard to appreciate dance music...

somehow...the second half of the DJ's mixing was pretty good...honestly...the tempo was up...i was getting into the mood as well...until a fight almost broke out...beside some more...i wish they realli fought...dat've been some entertainment...but sadly they didnt...and so i lost my mood and headed back home to hibernate...sigh...

honestly...i have dat slight tinge of regret for going last nite...cuz...at the end of the day...i so much prefer mambo...sob sob...cheaper some more...its ok...i muz tell myself...i'm still young!

"after consecutively burning 3 weekends in camp...i shall realli realli want to enjoy my long break this time round...DUN STOP MI!"

No comments: