Sunday, October 08, 2006

the Gin Gang! and being alone~



it was sat early evening...i made my way to buy dinner with my dad...and he asked..."today no go out?"...to which my reply was..."feeling alittle unwell...rest at home ba...anyway...no plans also..." but dat was until brudder Leon called...it was "Brudder Time!" i veri veri veri veri veri veri seldom put them up and more often than not we're there for each other at times of need...so if u think i was close to the V6 gang during poly time...the brudders of Leon, Michael, Han and myself can be called the F4!(yes, its lame i noe...)

upon meeting up with them...we decided to catch a movie...and we watched...my first ever R21 movie..."Lower City"...its a deep show...we're realli lucky we got in cuz our dear Han wasnt 21.....yet! anyway...we had supper b4 splitting...it was from the lonely walk back towards my car...where my mind started to wander off on its on again...

its so quiet driving the car...alone...at this hr...i could speed all i want to...cuz there was onli mi in the car...cuz if i do get in an accident...and die maybe...at least i wont pull anyone down with mi...i got insurance to cover my death expenses...then i tot...i didnt use to drive so recklessly...it was cuz i had a passenger with mi usually...i wanted dat passenger to be safe and sound...i didnt want anything to happen to her...so i was a safer driver then...then i realised...i miss her...................oh well...

"chances r dat i'll realli die at a young age...dying in a car accident...alone...hopefully driving a cabriolet...and having enough insurance to cover my death expenses..."

No comments: