Thursday, May 25, 2006

So its the Stingrays dat i go to!!!

New posting for 3rd Sergeant Sean Koh...5th Singapore Infantry Regiment!!! Quite happy with my posting actually, although i have to continue bashing forest...at least its way closer to home, its 5 days week...and there's a chance might go overseas again! hehe...before this posting i was actually posted to...of all places...BMTC...which is all the way on the other side of singapore...and its 6 days week! so...my new posting is a good thing! gonna report to my new unit on mon...meanwhile mi gotta clear up alot of my shit...and its alot of shit! damn i'm so lazy...

so lazy dat i think i might juz skip posting the pics i took in taiwan...the pics i took weren't interesting anyway...so...yeah...see my mood la...

"no matter wat people say...i'll still be wearing this ring..."

No comments: