Sunday, April 16, 2006

fate realli plays pranks on u!

"Any fool can accomplish failure...
But a fiasco...
A fiasco is a disaster of mythic proportions
A fiasco is a folktale told to others,
That makes other people feel more...alive
Because it didn't happen to them..."


couple of weeks back i was pretty looking forward to the weekend that has juz passed and the coming weekend...as i bookout earlier than usual(long weekend!!!)...i was esp cracking my head for next week as it would have been one of the best days of my life...what to do? where to go? where and what to eat?

anyway...doesn't matter now...got onli myself to blame...hence...since i had quite abit of free time...and my father decided to enrol himself in a hypnotherapy class, i became the family's temporary chauffer...i think it was a good chance for mi from stoning my time away...though i think the car needs a little servicing from the abuse it juz received...

from this free time, i got to play alittle with my new toy...and it juz came in time...realli~ an Ipod Nano...now i can drown myself in agony music in camp...

i dunno if its juz mi or heaven is realli playing pranks on mi...everything dat i come across has to refer to the topic of breaking up...

i switch on the tv and i see MTV asia playing the song "so sad",
i switch to HBO and the scene is exactly the part where a gal leaves a guy,
i turn on the radio and the song on is "superman"
i wanna call my fren out and the reply is "i'm so sorri...i'm still coping with my recent breakup..."

( -_-") uh-huh...

i rest my case...

"i'm still wearing this ring everywhere i go...and i dunno why..."
Stinko...on depression mode

No comments: