Thursday, July 22, 2004

u noe...i still cant get over the fact dat this is an unfair world...dats sad! 

its the end of the week liao...supposed to be happy...but mi quite worried now...as i have to settle 3 people's bday presents(burn pocket...), do up a UI prototype for the cinema ticketing website(eat up time...)...and most worryingly...my finances...sigh...got an annuity plan dats eating up 40 bucks a month from my bank...and my bank is left with...39 bucks...sigh...things look pretty tough ahead man...wat to do...wat to do...wat to do...

recently...i realised something...some guys are looking at me differently...its like u can see in their expression dat they look at mi in another light or something...can see it especially in their eyes...wats the prob???  something weird with some part of mi???  my hair maybe??? it looks a little like the Beatles' times now...sigh...i realli sux...

"do not envy all that the bird sees...for ignorance is bliss"

No comments: