Saturday, July 24, 2004

its sat morning...its raining...i'm sleepy...and...i'm in sch...WHY???  to do my java enterprise prj thingie...the cinema booking thingie...hope i can find the motivation to do my stuff today...cuz...tomoro...i'm fully booked...sianz...

hope i dun get dehydration from tomoro's soccer game again...worrying thing is my body is still aching...something muz be wrong...after the soccer game going over to my fren's place to settle some of my frens' bday presents...then its steamboat buffet at marina south...muz tell myself to drink lots and lots of water...realli lots of water...

anyway...back to yesterday (friday), sorry to Crystal for driving too recklessly...with your car...so sorry~ still got lotsa things to sort out abt mi driving....

"careful the kurb~turn slowly~watch out for that car~go slow~dun exceed 90km/h~dun stay too near the car in front~BRAKE!!!~"
things you'll hear from my dad when i'm driving...

No comments: