Friday, January 09, 2004

I juz realised that this blog has taken up business from my diary, as in my diary book! i hardly written anythin in there for countless months...sad...promise myself to write somethin in mi diary...(come to think of it, i hardly write anything in my diary...) A new semester has started, but i dun feel like studying...most worrying now iz my semester long project, haven thought of a feasiblr idea to work on...had 1 idea in mind, but was shot off by TC TAN ( aka Tok Co*k Tan). where have all my creative juices gone to? i used to have them...but dat was like more than a decade ago...i wanna go back to being a kid...how nice dat would be...sian boh!!!!!!

"Sometimes, whats meant to be will be, if not, don't force it...it'll create disaster, whether big or small"
Aspiring philosopher, Stinko

No comments: