Sunday, October 26, 2003

my exams r a week away, and i haven started my revision. supposed to be revisingh now but end up
surfing the net...and i'm sick again...gonna see a doc later...quite a few things up my mind recently...
but all the serious thinking will onli come after the exams...some times i juz wish i can read people's mind
this way...i'll always noe wat to do...but then again...if i do...won't i be a scary person??? imagine u r toking
to someone and that guy noes all that u r thinking...everyone wld avoid him liao...
sometimes i think that i think too much for my own good...too much pondering will lead ur mind to places
tht u dun have to go to...
anyway...going back to my story...dat'll materialise after mi exams...wahahahahaha!!!!
so be patient.....meanwhile.....gimme some ideas will ya???

No comments: