Thursday, October 23, 2003

Min na! Ohio gozaimasu! it's been awhile now...all my projects r done...though not up to my lecturer's
expection...realli dissapointed her...mi and my itchy fingers...my part was working except it was less
dynamic...so mi wanted to go do something special...ended up screwing my whole part....damn...i seem to
have a knack for screwing things up at the crucial moments...biz comm presentation went fine though...
when the projects were over...i was like thinking of so many things which i wanted to do...clean up my room,
reformat the com, fix the wireless LAN problem, get the spare speakers connected to my amplifier...and a
few other stuff....then i suddenly realised...i still got my exams...so anti-climatic...

anyway, i'm still thinking of the fantasy story...it'll take time i reckon...J.R.R Tolkien took 20 years to write
LOTR...so i think it'll me another few weeks to months before something might happen...hehe! :)

ending off now, but i would like to end it off with my sincere apologies to all group members...guys...i'll
dissapointed u all, and Mdm Tay as well...very sorry~

No comments: