Sunday, June 29, 2014

Mental and Physical Fatigue

The World Cup duties, along with the added workload at work is really taking a toil on this prematurely ageing body...

I've said this for the dunno how many times...i seriously need to lose weight...for more reasons than one...

I seriously am fantasizing about just impulsively travel alone one day..be it to drive into Malaysia and hit Thailand, or buy a ticket to who knows where to see whats next..just as long as I can escape from where I am right now...

It's so tiring that I have got to be other people's support but I can't find my own strength nor from someone else...

I've taken the break up much harder than I thought I would...but I believe its for the better for both parties...I only hope we move on to better our lives from here on out...

Headphone girl recently wrote a very touching piece on FB...perhaps its cuz i miss creative and expressive writing, perhaps its cuz i'm pretty delicate right now..perhaps it was really really that well written...but i teared reading it...

ah wells...

1 comment:

salty said...

wow wow wow... our stinko is here ranting his true blue feelings! haha.. how are you bro? hopefully by now life's getting back on track again after all those bullshits..? hehe..