Sunday, July 31, 2011

wearing green and tasting grass and mud...again...



and so for the past 2 and a half weeks..i donned on the green uniform that helped me lose more than juz my weight...

4 years was the last time i touched the 120mm mortar artillary gun...and long gone was my knowledge...so it took a while to refresh everything...it didnt help that i got assigned to the most tiring detachment...but the guys helped...and i suspect i'm gonna be with this group of guys for the long run...i think thats a good thing...

while i more or less enjoyed myself during this reservist...i made some big boo boos...like almost losing my camp pass...giving wrong instructions more than once...and sunk a military vehicle into soft ground...heh...got stuck pretty badly there...but oh well..

now back to work...

No comments: