Sunday, March 06, 2011

Post-Induction Withdrawal Syndrome


in the past 2 weeks, i havent been in office...becuz i had to attend the induction camp for new employees...initially...i was apprehensive...as i had already missed my first induction cuz of work...and since hearing how fun it was from my colleague...i tot i'd never be able to have as much fun...veri wrong i was...heh...induction was....AWESOME!!!

thru induction...i got to know that i aint the only one suffering from CO work...i got to know many more colleagues from other COs, i got for myself more nicknames during this induction more than any other time of my life, i got compared to elmo, other people's boyfren, and a certain gnome...i thoroughly enjoyed myself...damn its over...

and now...its back to work....sobz...

i cant imagine the amount of work piled up D:










No comments: