Monday, September 13, 2010

beginnings and endings...



many beginnings and endings since the last post...

i finally settled my future for the foreseeable future by committing to the job that i have waited for...thereby meaning i have also left my previous job...being there for only 3 weeks...but i've already made some good friends there...i wish them all the best...so my first job ended as quickly as it started...and i look forward to my first choice full time job now...

and on my last day of work...a life came to an end as well...my great grandmother has lived a long life...a long and fruitful life...having seen more than i can ever imagine..having gone through the tough samsui women era and survived the japanese occupation, all the while taking care of her children...and now...she finally rests eternally after finally succumbing to cancer, leaving behind 4 generations. I will never forget you grandma...

on another note...on sunday morning...i started a run which i had once done...and was convinced by another to do it again...i'm referring to the army half marathon :P i did finish the race, though not at a time i'm proud of...heh...and boy...did 21km seem so much easier before...now to look forward to 42km...sure die...

"i still dun see myself slimming down...die die die~ maybe i should change my desktop wallpaper to Zac Efron to motivate myself to work out..."

No comments: