Sunday, January 13, 2008

of ending breaks and starting sch...



...soon, i'll once again be surrounded by books and notes and writing paper...bad!
...i almost nearly burnt out last sem...bad!
...although this sem has a lighter load of onli 4 modules compared to last sem's 5...this sem's modules are more theory-intensive...very bad!
...sch's starting in another 24 hrs time...veri bad!
...also means less time for my sleeping beauty...veri veri bad!!!

anyway, since sch's gonna restart...i went for a little clubbing...wed's mambo while juz earlier on was the Arena...enjoyed thoroughly :)

now back to seriousness...3 veri big objectives to achieve

1. be serious and maintain my grades!
2. be serious abt losing weight and regaining my fitness!
3. be serious and realli start looking for biz opportunities!

I CAN DO IT!!!

my dear sleeping beauty is going thru a rough patch...so if u see mi pissed...i'm probably helping her vent her anger...so clear the way!!!

No comments: