Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Worst experience ever..



juz a couple of hrs back...was the highly anticipated My Chemical Romance's concert in Singapore...sad to say...its gonna be one of the worst exp as an usher for mi...it was a case of Murphy's Law..."Whatever that can go wrong...will go wrong..."

having a overbearing, chauvinistic, egotistical and seriously overweight botak for an event organiser didnt help...as my temper reflected my boss's initally...bad...later followed a series of my "smart alec" moments...and voila...trouble for everyone...sigh...

seriously let boss down...and sorri to my 2 frens who had to have this concert as their first time exp...i'm so demoralised...even the job stint at hasbro aint working out for mi...i shld realli start flipping the classified pages now...

"The end of my stint as an usher?"

No comments: