Friday, June 08, 2007

and again i fly



once again, apologies for the lack of updates...being lazy, no time, got time also give my sleeping beauty, got time also meet my buddies, got time also take care of my terrapins(yes, they do take up my time...)!!!

i'll be flying off to brunei in abt say...24 hrs maybe? most prob i'll get lost for a long while in the thick thick rainforest of Brunei...get bitten by some undiscovered weird insect...have a snake crawl up my clothing while i'm sleeping...or even whoah surprise! be a mosquito feeding target...

so while i'm away...dun miss mi, be good! and pray i'll come back in one piece! dun bother asking mi to get souvenirs...the onli thing i'll bring back is brunei mud and stones...and to my sleeping beauty...MUACKZ!!!

"so i'm mushy...sue mi!"

No comments: