Monday, May 21, 2007

of being shagged out



i have juz burnt last weekend becuz...

1. a big bunch of officer cadets(small fry!) had to go thru a test of ranging mortar bombs
2. my men have not had the chance to go thru a mortar live firing b4
3. no other unit wanted to accept the shit of taking up the task

so...mi and my men had to fire over 1000 bombs over 2 days and a nite...now firing dat many bombs ain't too much of a prob...but having to fire over the bloody hot sun especially around the 12-3pm timing is realli a killer!

some of my men fainted of heat exhaustion...one of them was sent home even...why wasn't i one of them...damn...anyway, glad its over now...but the repercussions of firing so many bombs seems to be taking its effect...

i can feel the heat within my body...gotta drink more herbal tea...thanks to Mummy for preparing that...and...my ever present backache has juz escalated to a body ache...ouch...

"someone pls recommend mi a good masseur..."

No comments: