Saturday, December 02, 2006

lonely, crazy, noisy mi ;P



i reached home abt 12am...12.05am...i was in my running attire...yes...i was going for a run...at this time...why? becuz i feel guilty for having my fitness drop so much...for not maintaining my fitness...and balloning my figure once again...sigh...so i had to console myself and run it off...

my father saw mi before i left and gave mi the "are u sure?" look...i gave him the "yes, i'm sure look!" b4 leaving the house...i think i had ran approximately between 8 to 12km...cuz i ran from home to my camp...b4 continuing to run back home...making a big big big big big round...

i think its also partly cuz i had quite abit on my mind...the case abt my recruit wanting to commit suicide, another recruit coming up to mi saying "sergeant...my girlfriend pregnant"...causing mi another worry...mi thinking abt "that special someone"...worrying abt home matters...sigh...i got a feeling i'll be going for more runs...

"despite the run...i still see my tummy...i still feel like crap...oh well..."

No comments: