Thursday, November 04, 2004

sigh...well, i've finally cleared my room...eh...it doesnt look much different from b4, except there is one extra clear shelf, the broken office chair is gone, my old notes are stacked nicely on the side of the room and......taking out some of my gundam boxes and stacking nicely beside each of my speakers, specifically, the Gundam Wing series and the Gundam Seed series...

on the overall...pretty satisfied...onli dat there r 2 probs...i haven exactly found new space to accomodate the rest of my 7 unbuilt gundams(WOAH!!! BIG HEADACHE FIXING!!!)...and...how long the room is gonna stay his way...hmmzzz...

hope dat now i dun have to accomodate any more study materials coming in...it'll make things easier and i'll have more time to do up my gundams too...wanna keep myself busy...dun wanna have so much time to be thinking...

"life is really too short to be lived in suffering...don't suffer unnecessarily...its not worth it...applies to everyone..."
Philosopher Stinko

No comments: