Wednesday, October 20, 2004

juz when you think that everything is going to be ok...it turns out to be not...sigh...my presentation today...real bad...i'm already on the border line case with the things that i'm doing...then my part has to cock up during the last min...sigh...juz hope things will start to pick up frm here...these past few weeks...infact...this whole sem has been pretty much on the down for mi...

after the presentation...went for a movie...the exorcist...not a bad show realli...took my first meal of the day before the movie(abt 6pm i think)...and now...back home and here...

if my determination serves mi well...i shld be in sch tomoro morning to do my studies le...cant afford to slack any longer...then again...my determination sucks

"The power of peer pressure and mockery of oneself can be overwhelming...so much that you see the rapid increase in depression cases...so please...know your limits and shut the fuck up when you have to..."

No comments: